Skin Removal after Major Weight Loss. Body contouring aids in skin removal after major weight loss. A Surgical body contouring following major weight loss removes excess sagging skin and fat while improving the shape of the underlying support tissue. Call us to know more about various types of Body contouring Surgeries being performed by us. Call us on 9515106591
Drastic Weight loss has many benefits which can be performed by Weight Loss Surgery. But after weight reduction surgery, or any substantial amount of weight loss, the skin and tissues lose the elasticity to conform to the reduced body size. Surgical body contouring is done after major weight loss Program to remove excess sagging fat and skin for improving the shape of the underlying support tissue. This will result in a more normal appearance with smoother contours.
- Facelift: sagging of the mid-face, jowls, and neck
- Breast lift: sagging, flattened breasts
- Tummy tuck: apron of excess skin hanging over the abdomen
- Lower body lifts: sagging of the abdomen, buttocks, groin and outer thighs
- Medial thigh lift: sagging of the inner, outer and mid thigh
- Brachioplasty (arm lift): sagging of the upper arms
Improving sagging and flabby arm skin following weight loss or due to ageing process.Most often done on women over 40 and sometimes for men.
Local with sedation, or general.
Usually outpatient. Some patients may require short inpatient stay.
Temporary bruising, swelling, numbness and tenderness of skin; tight feeling, dry skin.
Injury to the nerves that supply sensation to the i nner arm. Poor healing; excessive scarring.
- Back to work: 10 to 14 days.
- More strenuous activity: 2 weeks or more.
- Bruising: 2 to 3 weeks.
Duration of Results: Usually 5 to 10 years.